Get an offer on your home with the press of a button.
Sell your home to Opendoor so you can skip the hassle of listing, showings, and months of uncertainty.
Convenient home sale
Sell your home without listing, showings, and months of stress
Competitive cash offer
No financing fall-through risk, so you can focus on buying your next home
Move on your timeline
Complete flexibility and control of your moving timeline
Sell in a few simple steps
Enter your home details and get an offer in just a few clicks
Accept your offer and complete your free home assessment
Close on your timeline and get paid within a matter of days
Get expert tips in your inbox
Discover ways to increase your home’s value and stay on top of local trends.
How Opendoor is different
Traditional home sale
- List on the market for an average 50 days until closing
- Risk of buyer financing falling through
- Hidden fees and upfront costs
- Search for contractors and manage repairs yourself
- Close in just a few days at a competitive price
- No listing, showings, staging or stress
- Transparent fees and pricing
- Skip the work. We’ll handle repairs and deduct the costs
- Sell instantly, but well below market value
- For distressed properties needing major repairs
- Home resold for a large profit
- Sell your home as-is at a discount
How we make you a competitive offer
Unique inputs from you
Tell us about your home’s most unique features and we’ll use those details to give you a more precise offer.
We assess comparable homes that have recently sold near you, and will share them for your review.
We’ve purchased thousands of homes, giving us a deep understanding of market conditions and trends.
Know your costs upfront.
We take a service charge to help cover the costs of holding and reselling your home. These include property taxes, insurance, maintenance, utilities, and marketing.
Similar to any buyer, Opendoor will conduct an assessment of your home to identify if repairs are needed. If so, you have the option to deduct the costs and let us handle all the work.
Just like a traditional sale, each party is responsible for the fees related to title insurance, escrow, and recording & notarization.
SOURCE: SOURCE: REMMOMT.COM